Invisalign is not just for teens and adolescents. Adults can also benefit from the convenience and discreet nature of these transparent aligners.
Out of all orthodontic patients, 20% are older than the age of 18.
Invisalign treatment is usually shorter than correction with metal braces. The average Invisalign treatment time is 18 months for moderate to severe issues, even less for mild alignment problems.
- Invisalign has been around for over 20 years.
- Over 1.5 million patients have sought treatment with Invisalign.
- Invisalign is completely transparent and metal-free.
- Invisalign is conveniently removable for eating and oral care.
- Your Invisalign aligners are all custom-made especially for you.
- Over one-third of adult Americans find crooked teeth to be unattractive.
- About 82% of Americans say that a person’s smile is the first feature they notice.
- Over 30% of adults in the U.S. state they are self-conscious about their teeth.
- Invisalign can correct crooked teeth, as well as a number of bite problems.
- Around 30% of all adults have bite issues.
- Since the aligners are removable, there are no food restrictions with Invisalign.
- Dr. Sadeghi of First Dental Associates is a certified Invisalign provider.